Traveling Through Thursday Facebook Week 3/10/11

Posted on Mar 9 2011 - 8:00pm by Heather Brummett

Welcome to the Traveling Through Thursday FACEBOOK Hop 3/10/11 hosted by Living on Love and Cents, Mom On Dealz, Our Kids Mom , and Belly Charms (The Blog).

Traveling Through Thursday

The Spotlight this week is Emily from Family and Life in Las Vegas. Here are a few things she wanted to share with us all. She is 5 on this week’s linky. Be sure to stop by and tell her hello!

Hi! I’m Emily, and welcome to my Family and Life in Las Vegas! In true Vegas fashion you will find a little bit of everything on my blog from Toddler Tips, Parenting Posts, Family Photos, Life during Deployments, and some fun Reviews/Giveaways. So come and join our Family and Life in Las Vegas as I uncover the family behind the Neon Lights!

Would you like to be a spotlight? All you have to do is follow these steps.

1) Follow the first 4 pages in the linky. These are our hosts. Be sure to comment so that we can follow back!
2) Please only link up your the network we are visiting for the week!–Facebook
3) Spread the word about this hop with a post, grab the button, etc.!
For more followers- Grab the linky code and post this on your blog for your followers!

Happy Traveling! Be SURE to leave a comment so that we can return the follow. REMEMBER FACEBOOK THIS WEEK!

get the InLinkz code

1. Kerri March 9, 2011 at 9:14 pm - Reply

Thanks for hosting

2. Lisa Jelle March 10, 2011 at 1:12 am - Reply

The link for #3 on the traveling through Thursday list didn’t work for me? And I tried to find them through facebook search too….maybe my brain reached its limit for the day,lol?

3. Laura March 10, 2011 at 4:09 am - Reply

Thanks for the linky and for hosting. Liked all five hostesses/spotlight:)

Laura
    A Goddess of Frugality

4. Jen March 10, 2011 at 5:54 am - Reply

Not sure why but I can’t seem to get your button to show up on my hop page. Has anyone else had a problem with it? Let me know and I’ll add ya.

5. Kimberly March 10, 2011 at 6:57 am - Reply

I liked all of the links that were FB pages. ;)

6. NCSue March 10, 2011 at 9:37 am - Reply

Don’t forget to check at the top of my sidebar for a page that includes links to blog hops for each day of the week!

7. Erica March 10, 2011 at 10:44 am - Reply
  8. {Not Quite} Susie Homemaker March 10, 2011 at 11:25 pm - Reply

Thanks for the linky & YAY EMILY for being featured! :)
    I followed first 5 fb’s & some throughout that caught my eye. :)