Then I discovered Champion Sports Bras. After doing a little research I learned that in 1977, Champion invented the first sports bra, called the Jogbra. This bra was made from two jockstraps sewn together (can you imagine?!). But today, all Champion sports bras are motion-analyzed on real women during real workouts ranging from yoga to running to ensure motion-control standards are met.
Champion Double Dry® Seamless Reversible Sports Bra
- Ultra-soft two-ply fabric stretches for sleek compression and wicks moisture for constant cool
- Main side has knit-in textural accents, designed to flatter your figure.
- Reverse (contrasting) side provides knit-in strategic support.
- Wide knit-in comfort band stays put without digging or rolling.
- Supportive racer-back styling.
Champion Double Dry® Absolute Workout Sports Bra
- Silky high-tech fabric wicks moisture to keep you dry.
- Extra stretch provides sleek compression for Medium Motion Control
- Double-layer design helps block embarrassing show-through.
- Mesh panel at back adds cooling ventilation.
- Details dial up the comfort: tag-free no-slip racerback; neat banded neck and armholes; non-chafe flat-locked seams
Champion Double Dry® Compression Vented Sports Bra
- Super-sleek stretch knit helps stabilize bust to minimize painful bounce.
- High Support: great for high-motion workouts
- Double Dry fabric technology wicks moisture to keep you dry.
- Breathable mesh lining allows cooling ventilation.
- Mesh-covered keyhole back adds extra cool where it counts.
- Covered elastic bottom band gives added support and comfort.
- Tag free for non-chafe softness, with stay-put racer-back straps.
This week while doing my daily Jillian Micheals workouts I tried each one out. Each was great in its own way. I love that the Absolute Workout bras were so stylish! If I was confident enough I could wear these without a shirt. These are think enough because of the double layer that there is no show through. They fit beautifully and come is so many awesome designs!
The Double Dry Compression Vented Bra was great for my high impact workouts! The jumping jacks and other cardio movements were so much more pleasant with out the uncomfortable “bouncing”. I felt like I was supported and I felt dry! The sweat was not on my mind because it has a mesh lining that allows for more ventilation! This would be excellent for runners! Also these are very cute too! I got a solid black and purple that were so cute!
The last one and my favorite is the Double Dry Seamless Reversible Bra. This one is so comfortable I ended up wearing it all day. It is excellent for around the house and even to sleep in! The workout was great in this bra! It is so soft. It also stays put! The wide comfort band and the razor back style helped make this bra VERY comfortable! I stayed dry while working out and felt very supported! This bra is also great because it is basically 2 bras in 1 because it is reversible. I tried the red and blue seamless reversible bras. The light sides were great for the lighter clothes while the darker sides were great with my darker clothing. For me the softness, dryness and support of this sports bra was made it my top pick!
You really can’t go wrong with Champion Sports Bras! These are only 3 of the over 20 they have available. You will know the Champion Sports Bras immediatley at the store because they bear the “C” signature now carry a tag certifying that the style has been test and approved. Check out Champion online today and find your perfect sports bra! You can buy online or at retailers. You can find a list of Champion retailers here. You will also see a coupon on the Champion site that you can print or use as a mobile coupon here. Be sure you are following Champion on Facebook for all of the latest news.