What a Mom Wants #8
A convenient and stylish way to carry her essentials.
Let’s talk about something we all use or have used cosmetic bags …
As a mom our “supplies” are many times the last thing on the list. After you gather the diaper bag, stroller, snacks and other things everyone else needs, you quickly grab your things and throw them in a purse or maybe even that diaper bag. If you are like me then this is very typical!
This has lead to disaster for me! I have ended up with lip stick on the diapers. My powder has broken and spilled all over a sippy cup. Well I have discovered a solution that I am excited to share with you!
Introducing Vemayca Cosmetic Bags:
What is it: An irresistibly soft and luxurious cosmetic bag. And you will love the convenience of the replaceable Soft Pearl Liner. Now when the inside of your cosmetic bag gets dirty with makeup stains and grime, simply replace the liner. Perfect for the modern, stylish woman on the go.
- Generous central compartment for your beauty essentials
- Two large zippered side pockets for added organization
- Light-colored silver satin lining, making the contents highly visible
- Stylish metal zipper pulls that are easy to grip
- Flat bottom so the Vemayca cosmetic bag stays upright
- Super soft and lightweight
- An affordable luxury!
- Size: measures approximately 9 inches wide, 6 inches high and 2 inches deep
My Opinion: Can you imagine no more experiences with exploding makeup and gross bags I was able to try the Red Amore Large Vemayca cosmetic bag with the exclusive Soft Pearl Liner. I was so impressed!
The outside of the bag is so soft! It reminded my or a rabbit or soft kitten coat. It felt luxurious. The bag is formed so that it will stand alone. This is heads and sholders above the bags that lay on their side. It is great for grabbing your make up with one hand! (Which is usually the case with me!)The bag also features zippered sections that are great for your cash, keys or cell phone. You could grab this bag alone to carry ALL of your needs!
The inside features the Soft Pearl Liner that can be removed very easily! It very easily snaps right out. You can wash it and then snap it right back in. Very easy! No messy clean up! Also the inside is a light shimery color that makes finding your cosmetics quickly easy!
I LOVE THIS BAG! It is a must have for MOMS! At a great price this is definitely something that I will consider for all the moms in my life. It is the perfect gift for mom…. and for YOU! You need this!
BUY IT! You can purchase the Vemayca Cosmetic Bag on the Website: http://www.vemayca.com/. There is a smaller cosmetic bag available also for only $19.99. Stay up to date on the latest from Vemayca by following on Facebook and Twitter.
I am thrilled to tell you that Veronica Mayo, Founder of Vemayca has offered to give 1 Living on Love and Cents reader 1 Red Amore Vemayca cosmetic bag.
- Open to US only.
- Leave one comment per entry
- You must do the mandatory entry! All others are extra but increase your changes of winning.
- You must follow Living on Love and Cents via Google Friend Connect
Mandatory : (1 entry)
AND be sure you are following LOL&C via Google Friend Connect.
EXTRA entries (1 comment/entry for each):
- Sign up for here and accept the Free Updates from Living on Love and Cen
Like” Living on Love and Cents on facebook.
Follow vemayca on Twitter
- Follow Vemayca on Facebook (To help confirm please leave a note that you are from Living on Love and Cents)
Easy Daily Entries (Come back and leave a comment each day)
- Follow @loveandcents on Twitter and Tweet -You can use this tweet:
I love this stylish @vemayca #cosmetic bag! #WIN 1 now for #mom at @loveandcents http://livingonloveandcents.com/?p=3721 #contest #giveaway
- Post about and link back to this giveaway in your Facebook Status (Your business page is ok). Try to Tag LOL&C by putting a @ right in front of Living on Love and Cents
- Share this giveaway with link on any other social networking site. tell me where to find it.
This Giveaway will end 5/6/11 11:59 PM CST
“Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention/review it on my blog. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”