The Wiggles Are Coming to Houston! Win Tickets HERE!

Posted on Jun 28 2011 - 8:15pm by Heather Brummett

The Wiggles are coming to town!  The Fab Four from down under are back with this year’s most anticipated family event. It’s time for a party…The Wiggles Big Birthday party! Come along and ‘Play your Ukelele’, ‘Rock a Bye Your Bear, and do the ‘Hot Potato’.

The new Big Birthday live show will be here Saturday, July 9 at the Verizon Wireless Theater in Houston TX . Are you ready for  Sam, Murray, Jeff and Anthony? We are! And because we are so excited we have lots of great Wiggle news for you!

• If you would like to see the Wiggles live be sure to get this special $10 Discount Code for Living on Love and Cents readers.
  • And NOW you can WIN TICKETS to see the Wiggles Live! Read below for more details.

Living On Love and Cents has been presented with the great opportunity to give one reader 4 tickets to the 4pm show on July 9th at Verizon Wireless Theater here in Houston Texas! These tickets are valued at $25 each. Upon winning Living on Love and Cents will share details on how to get your tickets for the show.

Rules

• You must do the mandatory entry! All others are extra but increase your chances of winning.
  • Use the Rafflecopter form below to enter
  • Please note the Tickets are for 4 tickets to the 4pm show on July 9th at Verizon Wireless Theater in Houston TX. No changes may be made. You must provide your own transportation.
  • Please email me with any question livingonloveandcents @ gmail.com
This Giveaway will end 7/5/11 11:59 PM CST

“Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention/review it on my blog. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

1. Dana West June 28, 2011 at 10:30 pm - Reply

I am not seeing the Rafflecopter form….

2. Monday June 29, 2011 at 2:53 am - Reply

I’m very sorry that I have no chance to take part in it.

3. Jennifer July 5, 2011 at 9:07 pm - Reply

OMG I love this blog! I was going to follow you but google friend connect is down…like always.

Pop on over to http://www.crazibrain.blogspot.com and remind me and I will come back and follow.

4. Archercredit@Credit Repair August 30, 2011 at 6:26 pm - Reply

My daughter loves the Wiggles, too bad I can’t stand them. We could probably be able to afford this with our credit and see them in Houston. Thanks for the update.