Grilled Chicken Dijon served with Corn on the Cob & Buttered Rolls
- 1/3 cup Dijon mustard ($2.89 at Kroger)
- 1/4 cup honey ($.55 offBurleson’s Pure Honey )
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise (Kraft Mayo Mayonnaise or Miracle Whip B1G1F at Pubix, Hellmanns Mayonnaise 22-30 oz $2.99 at Walgreens and use.25 (RP Unilever 7/31) )
- 1 teaspoon steak sauce (Meijer Worcestershire or Steak Sauce $1.79 at Meijers ,A1 Steak Sauce 5 oz $2.50 at Dollar General)
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves (Tyson Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts or Tenderloins Frozen 2.5 lbs $6.99 at Kroger and use $1 (SS 5/8) ,Publix All Natural Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast USDA Grade A 97% Fat Free. Priced per pound $2.99 at Pubix)
Preheat the grill for medium heat.
In a shallow bowl, mix the mustard, honey, mayonnaise, and steak sauce. Set aside a small amount of the honey mustard sauce for basting, and dip the chicken into the remaining sauce to coat.
Lightly oil the grill grate. Grill chicken over indirect heat for 18-20 minutes, turning occasionally, or until juices run clear. Baste occasionally with the extra sauce during the last 10 minutes.
Serve with Corn on the Cob and buttered Rolls