Mexican Chicken in the Slow Cooker
This week’s recipe is for yummy Mexican Chicken using Sharon’s recipe from Mom On Dealz! This recipe is quick and perfect for when you want to use ingredients from your pantry. For instance I only had one can of black beans so I used a can of red beans to substitute for the second can and it tasted great! Plus the chicken comes out so moist and juicy that it just pulls apart on your plate…almost like pulled pork!
- 1 package of chicken breasts (about 1.5 pounds)
- 2 cans of black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can corn, drained
- 1 small jar of salsa
- Lay chicken breasts in the slow cooker.
- Combine all other ingredients and pour over chicken.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours or high 4 hours.
- Serve over rice or inside of a tortilla.
This is a guest post by Mom on Dealz. To submit a recipe contact me.