Happy New Year everyone! I hope your holidays were wonderful. I can not believe it is time for making goals again! I was looking back at my goals for 2011 and happy to see that I DID reach some of my goals and others I did not reach. The big goal that I reached was quitting my job and becoming a full time mom. Some things I really forgot about and did not make it a priority, while others are now a part of my routine now.
Did you make goals? Did you reach any of them?
I like goals because they give you something to work toward. This year I want to really focus on this site and making it what YOU want it to be. I want a community of mom that are hear to help each other. That is why I need your help!
Over the last year I started new topics and series. I want to know which to start again, continue, or stop. Also, I want to know what giveaways you would like to see more of. So PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS below letting me know your thoughts.
Here are a few things I need help with:
- Do you enjoy any of the following weekly topics : Dating on a Dime, Recipes for Busy Moms, Fun and Frugal Crafts for Kids?
- Suggest a NEW topic you would like to see more of.
- What giveaways would you like to see this year?
- What review items do you want to see: baby items, for kids, furniture, toys, clothes, things for moms, home decor,etc.
- Do you miss the weekly store deal posts?
- Do you miss Diaper Deals Post?
- Do you like posts about free offers and samples?
This year is about YOU and creating a blog that YOU and ME both love! Thank you for your thoughts, advice and suggestions.