Get What You Really Wanted for Valentine’s Day from Green Works
A recent study conducted by the makers of Green Works aims to expose some challenges and compromises made by modern parents, most notably – is romance out the door when you say “I Do?”
Of the 1,000 moms polled in the survey:
* 60 percent of moms and 74 percent of new moms admit to turning down bedroom time with their mate to clean the house, with 11 percent saying they do this frequently
* 90 percent of moms admit to feeling guilty for taking time for themselves
Green Works asked Moms the serious questions… this is the response they received:
Do you agree with these results? I DO! This is so true on all accounts! I have cleaned the kitchen after my birthday meal or Mother’s Day! I have cleaned up after the kids because it is easier than helping them do it themselves! I have felt guilty about spending time on myself! In fact I can not remember the last time I had a massage or pedicure! Looking at this survey I can see I am not alone.
If you’ve been putting everyone else first before yourself… Green Works wants you to stop and think about yourself!
Green Works would like to give you what you really wanted for Valentines Day by giving you $50 Visa Gift Card that you can use towards a spa treatment… for yourself!
- One reader will win this gift card
- Enter using the rafflecopter form below
- US Only
- Giveaway ends 3/2/12 11:59 pm