Easter Bunny Craft (Cheap, Fun & Easy!)

Posted on Mar 22 2012 - 9:39am by Heather Brummett

322

Hey All! This week on My Frugal Family Fun with Kids post I wanted to share a fun Easter Bunny Craft since as you know Easter is quickly approaching! All the stores have Easter everything at the moment! So with that my family and I like to make our own little decoration with things around the house. Here is a DIY Easter Bunny Craft for kids that you will love.

. DIY Easter Bunny Craft for kids

To Make this adorable Easter Bunny Craft all you need is a paper cup of any size, white and pink card stock or construction paper. Whatever you got lying around the house that is pink and white will work. Remember these are Frugal Crafts Folks. A black marker or sharpie, A glue stick or double sided tape, and some wobbley stick on eyes or candy eyes. I had some Wilton candy eyes left over from a cookie baking idea I did and figured we can use those

. DIY Easter Bunny Craft for kids

So first you sick your eyes on with your double sides tape or glue

. DIY Easter Bunny Craft for kids

Draw some eye lashes for your bunny with your black marker!

DIY Easter Bunny Craft for kids

Then you cut out a circle from the pink paper to make his or her bunny nose.

DIY Easter Bunny Craft for kids

You then cut out some oval shapes at the edge of the paper to make his bunny paws. And you use your black marker to make paw prints on your cute outs.

DIY Easter Bunny Craft for kids

You also cut oval shapes out of the white and pink construction paper to make the ears. You stick them together with your double sided tape or glue.

DIY Easter Bunny Craft for kids

Then you use your double sided tape or glue to glue it all together like so. You can use these pictures as a step by step. DIY Easter Bunny Craft for kids

This is soooo easy to do and you will have a blast making your own Easter decorations with your kids. You can decorate your fir place mantle with a bunch of these or use them on your kitchen table and so forth! It takes like 15 minutes to do, it’s super simple and it will get your kids happy to read. I hope you enjoy this idea just as much as we do!

If you LIKE IT please PLEASE PIN IT to Pinterest and Spread the word about this craft!

You can find more great ideas from Vanessa at The Queen of Swag.

1. Marcie W. March 22, 2012 at 10:35 am - Reply

This is DARLING!! A great idea for spring break.

2. Shirley March 22, 2012 at 12:52 pm - Reply

Adorable!

3. Caitlin Nicole March 22, 2012 at 3:40 pm - Reply

Oh my goodness, this gives me quite a few ideas on some Easter goodies! Thank you for posting this idea! :) Best part of all…it’s NOT expensive!

4. Kathy Smith March 23, 2012 at 12:26 am - Reply

We are going to use them as name placements for Easter Dinner!!! Great Idea!!Thanks!

5. Michael March 23, 2012 at 12:54 pm - Reply

I’ve always wondered why someone doesn’t start something like SavingsAngel!

6. tiffany dover March 23, 2012 at 6:21 pm - Reply

so cute!!

7. Marlena Curley March 23, 2012 at 8:14 pm - Reply

This is adorable! I’m definately going to try this one :)

8. Diane K. Brimmer March 24, 2012 at 2:34 pm - Reply

That is just too cute! I am going to be making this with my granddaughters. Thank you for sharing.

9. Roxy March 25, 2012 at 10:42 am - Reply

so cute AND easy! Thanks for the idea!

10. paula March 25, 2012 at 11:10 am - Reply

I am the Easter party mom at school. Thanks so much for the great ideas:)

11. Chris March 25, 2012 at 12:11 pm - Reply

i will definitely be doing this project with the girl i babysit!!

12. judy March 25, 2012 at 4:48 pm - Reply

What a great project for little ones. Very cute!

13. Lyn March 25, 2012 at 5:00 pm - Reply

Cute idea for young ones!

14. Laura Case March 25, 2012 at 6:40 pm - Reply

What a great idea. I want to make this

15. seapotato March 25, 2012 at 10:18 pm - Reply

great idea! it’s very cute.

16. Janet March 25, 2012 at 10:48 pm - Reply

What a cute craft project — and so easy to make, too. Perfect for the upcoming holiday. :-)

17. Sonya Morris March 26, 2012 at 5:56 am - Reply

What a cute idea, we could do this with the kids at school.

18. Tracy Awalt Juliano March 26, 2012 at 7:28 am - Reply

What a fun craft! This would be a great one for something like a play date activity. Limited mess, limited supervision needed. Thanks so much for sharing.

19. Lisa Richards March 26, 2012 at 12:23 pm - Reply

My granddaughter would so enjoy this. We just decorated our Easter egg tree on Saturday and this would add to that.

20. Sylvia Ortiz March 26, 2012 at 1:54 pm - Reply

Adorable and so much fun for the kids to make.

21. Melissa O March 27, 2012 at 11:49 am - Reply

What a cute project! My 3 year old would love this!

22. Lori Thomas March 27, 2012 at 3:27 pm - Reply

Cute, and how simple!!! We will be making some of these. Thx 4 sharing

23. Brian Smith March 28, 2012 at 12:34 pm - Reply

Really cute, I will make with my daughter when she comes this weekend! Looks easy enough even for me…

24. Sarah L March 31, 2012 at 2:42 am - Reply

that is fun and easy. thanks.

25. Jennifer Cutter-Hobbs March 31, 2012 at 2:37 pm - Reply

I used to love making easter crafts as a child. I think I’m gonna try this one with my kids!

26. Amanda Herren March 31, 2012 at 3:01 pm - Reply

Love this!! very fun activity for the kids and how cut will it look as decor for easter!! Thanks