That is when Nature’s Sleep entered the picture. I was introduced to their line of pillows and had to try one! The Viscolite Pillow looked heavenly!
The Viscolite Pillow is the newest cutting edge in visco memory foam technology. It is a softer more moldable pressure relieving memory foam with a lite formulation. You can have the best of both worlds, a huggable pillow made of memory foam that supports your neck and head in ultimate comfort. Available in a standard queen size for a perfect fit. A zippered cotton cover is washable and completes the soft feel. Designed in the USA, Made in China.
- Nature’s Sleep’s Proprietary Visco Lite Formulation softer more moldable
- Molds softly and comfortably to support the shoulders and spine
- Minimizes pressure points to reduce stress
- Unique Pressure Relieving and Contouring properties properly align your head and neck
- Relief from common insomnia, snoring, neck and back pain
- Naturally hypoallergenic, anti-bacterial and dust-mite resistant
- Luxuriously smooth allergen resistant cotton/poly (80/20) velour
- Removable and washable for easy care
Sounds amazing right? Well I am here to tell you IT IS!
As soon as it arrived I tore open the package to find the softest pillow I have ever felt! Even my hand sunk in and was cushioned by it just as I felt it. Since it was mid day and the kids were gone I did what I never do. I laid down for a nap on my new pillow. It was honestly like you would imagine sleeping on a cloud would be. It was soft, it formed my head beautifully and brought such a peaceful feeling to me.
About 2 hours later I woke to my alarm going off. I could not believe I had actually slept! This pillow was like magic! I don’t know how it does it but it did relieve my stress as it claims! I woke without any sign on a headache or ache in my neck. I almost always wake up with at least one of those problems. AMAZING!
I was excited to see the cover is easily removed and can be but in the wash without damaging the pillow. It is clear that the Viscolite Pillow was create with the sleeper in mind. They have created the perfect pillow! I plan to use Nature’s Sleep for my future sleeping needs. They carry mattresses, mattress toppers, slippers and even pet beds!
The Viscolite Pillow retails for $80.
Connect with Nature’s Sleep:
Disclosure: I received a product for the purpose of this review. I was not asked to give a positive review. All opinions are 100% mine and honest.