- Heisman Challenge—Win it for your school as you play as one of 10 former Heisman Trophy winners under center, in the backfield, or split wide, see if you can utilize his legendary skills for your favorite college team in a quest to match his award-winning historical performances and win the Heisman Trophy once again. Choose from the following former Heisman greats:
- · Robert Griffin III
- · Doug Flutie
- · Herschel Walker
- · Marcus Allen
- · Charlie Ward
- · Barry Sanders
- · Desmond Howard
- · Eddie George
- · Carson Palmer
- · Andre Ware
- An All-New Passing Game—A revolutionary passing system brings added authenticity to the Quarterback position from ball trajectory to play action pass to the option. Enhanced receiver control puts you in position to make a play on the ball and new read and react defensive coverage delivers greater realism on the gridiron.
- Reaction Time—Great players see and feel the game differently. With Reaction Time, the game slows down during key moments, increasing your on-field awareness and opening up more opportunities as you sense things before they happen.
- Dynamic Dynasty—Recruiting goes deeper than ever with the addition of dynamic recruiting pitches. For the first time ever, your recruiting grades can change each week based on your performance in Dynasty mode. In addition, Gameday Saturdays come to life with live studio updates and enhanced commentary by Rece Davis.
My husband LOVED the Heisman challenge. It allows you to play as past Heisman winners and try to beat their records. It is really neat how it tells you all about each player. It even includes videos that include real clips of that player in action. I watched as my husband played as Barry Sanders of Oklahoma State. He worked to beat his records. He had to press a button to call the ball and another to catch. He loves a good challenge and so this is perfect! He has not beat any records yet but he is not stopping until he does. It keeps track of your progress and your numbers to beat as you continue to play.
Quote from my husband:
They don’t make it easy on you!
It has some of our old favorites including the Mascot game. And it also has the same feature that allows you to work your way up from High School, working for scholarships, picking your college and then working towards the Heisman. We also like the new reaction time. It is awesome seeing some of your plays in slow motion. This is new and really great!
NCAA Football 13 GIVEAWAY
Prize is Winner’s choice of:
- $50 Walmart gift card
- OR upcoming EA game include Madden 13, FIFA 13 or Medal of Honor, or NHL13
How to enter:
- Customize a cover at www.easports.com/yourecovered and enter the giveaway by submitting a photo of any of the following:
- yourself or your child holding the personalized copy of NCAA Football ‘13
- a photo of the printout of their customized NCAA Football ‘13 cover
- a screenshot of you sharing your customized NCAA Football ‘13 cover on your Facebook wall
- You will need to upload your personal photo to any public photo sharing site or accessible blog link and submit it to the inlinkz linky following these instructions.
Legal rules: NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND NECESSARY, A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. NCAA Football 2013 You’re Covered Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) starts on July 10, 2012 at 12:00:00 A.M. EST and ends July 31, 2012 at 11:59:59 P.M. EST. Click on Official Rules for details on entry instructions, odds of winning, prize details, restrictions, etc. Open only to legal residents of the 50 U.S./D.C. and 18 years or older as of time of entry. Residents of P.R. are ineligible. Void in P.R. and where prohibited. Sponsor: Electronic Arts, Inc., 209 Redwood Shores Pkwy., Redwood City, CA 94065
“I am a member of the Collective Bias™ Social Fabric® Community. This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias™ and Electronic Arts #CBias #SocialFabric”