Join The Fun at the #Snacks4WimpyKid Twitter Party August 1 (RSVP Here) #cbias

Posted on Jul 26 2012 - 9:42pm by Heather Brummett

Are you ready for school? My kids are! And they are super excited to end the summer by seeing Diary of a Wimpy Kid Dog Days! I have to admit I am excited too! It is the third film in the Diary of a Wimpy Kid film series and is based on the third and fourth books in the series, The Last Straw and Dog Days . My daughter and I read the books this summer together so we are both interested to see how the movie compares. We can see as Greg begins his summer just as ours is coming to an end.

As we read our books and enjoy the sun this summer, we also enjoyed our snacks . DelMonte offers the perfect healthy snack option. We love the fruit cups! You can do so much with them but they are great just out of the container too!

We want to chat about Diary of a Wimpy Kid and Delmonte snacks with you. How do they fit into your back to school plans? Do you have creative ideas for fruit  snacks? Are you and your kids excited about the release of Diary of a Wimpy Kid? Let;’s chat!

Join us for the #Snacks4WimpyKid Twitter Party

What:

#Snacks4WimpyKids Twitter Party

When:

Wednesday August 1, 1-2 pm EST

Where:

This custom tweet grid

Prizes:

(1) $100, (1) $75, (1)$50 and (1) $25 Walmart Gift cards

RSVP Below

@loveandcents and @WisconsinMommy

I am so excited to chat with everyone and hear about your summer and going back to school! RSVP now and mark your calendars.

See legal rules here.

1. Dinah Farmer / @dinahsaur74 July 30, 2012 at 2:11 pm - Reply

hi i am trying to rsvp and it’s not showing up? could you tweet me or dm me so i can come? thanks or email is good too. :)

• Heather July 30, 2012 at 2:39 pm - Reply

What is your twitter handle? I will check. thanks!

2. Ocie Johnson July 30, 2012 at 2:20 pm - Reply

I am not seeing my name, do you know if I did the RSVP correctly??

• Heather July 30, 2012 at 2:42 pm - Reply

I see you on there but It looks like your twitter link is wrong. Can you try it again? Make sure it is entered like this : http://www.twitter.com/loveandcents (switch out loveandcents with your twitter name) Thanks for joining!!

3. Minta July 30, 2012 at 2:59 pm - Reply

I’m not seeing my name..but when I try to reserve again it says I’m already added to this collection.
    twitter name @MintaB

Do you see my name?

• heather July 30, 2012 at 4:05 pm - Reply

Yes you are there. It takes a few minutes to show up. I am excited you will be joining us!

4. @geekdad248 August 1, 2012 at 7:44 am - Reply

RSVP @geekdad248
    Don’t see my RSVP showing up on list above from my add your link submission

5. @JarodRossi August 1, 2012 at 8:26 am - Reply

I will be there. Can’t wait

6. alissa August 1, 2012 at 9:51 am - Reply