This weekend I had the privilege of staying at the Country Inn and Suites in San Antonio. I love to share good experiences and this is one of them. I believe that a hotel can make or break a trip. I have been known to splurge on an expensive hotel only to be disappointed. I have also found the cheapest hotel around and been amazed. This has taught me that the price does not always guarantee what your stay will be like. I love reading reviews of moms who have stayed at hotels because they seem to be the best way to get an honest feel for the accommodations. That is why I just have to share this experience with you.
Basic Information: : Sleep Comfortably in Spacious Suites in San Antonio The Country Inn & Suites San Antonio boasts 126 hotel rooms, each equipped with amenities to help you feel right at home. Our all-suite hotel offers complimentary wireless Internet access in all guest rooms, as well as a microwave, refrigerator, two 32″ LCD TVs and comfortable bedding. Guest can choose from Studio Suites, Corner Tower Studio Suites and Two-Bedroom Suites in San Antonio. 100% non-smoking facility
Each of our San Antonio hotel rooms includes the following amenities:Ce ntral cooling/heating units in each suite Coffee maker with complimentary coffee Full-sized hair dryer Full-sized sofa sleeper Hot breakfast (complimentary) Iron/ironing board Laptop safe (complimentary) Local telephone calls (complimentary) Media hub Microwave Mini fridge MP3-compatible alarm clocks Rollaway bed available ($10.00 fee) Serta® pillowtop mattresses Two 32″ LCD televisions Weekday USA Today® newspapers (complimentary) Check-in: 3 p.m. Check-out: noon
Choose from the following suites in San Antonio:Studio Suites feature all standard amenities in one over-sized room, with either a king bed or two queen beds. Corner Tower Studio Suites offer an over-sized room with floor-to-ceiling windows and a comfortable king bed. All standard amenities are included. Two-Bedroom Suites boast king beds in two separate bedrooms with all standard amenities, plus floor-to-ceiling windows and a third 32″ LCD tv.
Why We love Country Inn & Suites in San Antonio
1. The pool: (My kids picked this as their favorite thing) It is very kid friendly. It does not have a deep end like most do. It is small and that makes it less scary for the young kids. My 6 year old was able to touch the floor through the entire floor. This helped her feel secure and made for a great time for both my kids!
2. The spa / hot tub: Oh my! This was a thrill for me and my husband. It was not just a standard round hot tub like at most hotels. This is a hot tub with the whole package. It is surrounded by beautiful rocks and a relaxing environment. It is still in the same room as the pool so you can see your kids while they play and you relax. Perfect for the end of a long day!
3. A Bar for Coffee and Alcoholic Beverages: No need to go out while staying at the Country Inn & Suites. You can have a treat each evening by just going downstairs to the lounge. They have a happy hour from 6-8pm.
4. The contemporary décor: Oh I loved it! It I felt like a queen in our room! Even the bathroom was a source of amazement and tranquility! The room and bathroom are decorated with sleek accents.
5. The lobby and main area: You have a space to relax in front of the HD TV, a computer for your convenience, a fireplace sitting area to relax, a book library (YES you can pick from their books and return when done!), the bar and the breakfast area.
6. The hot and healthy complimentary breakfast: They have a breakfast that will make the whole family happy. There was hot breakfast like eggs, sausage, potatoes, biscuits and gravy. They also have fresh and healthy options that I LOVED! There was fruit, oatmeal, cereal and fresh juice. The perfect way to start the day!
7. The 24 hour coffee bar: Oh this was probably my favorite thing. Yes there was a coffee maker in the room but there is something awesome about coffee that has been made for you. It is set up for your enjoyment at all times. I visited this bar MANY times. For those of you who do not like coffee you are in luck because they also have hot water with a selection of tea bags available too!
8. The BED: The bed is by far one of the most important things about a hotel. This bed gets a A+ from my whole family. The mattress was fluffy and soft and the sheets added even more softness! We did not want to get out of bed but when we did we were very refreshed!
10. Convenient: (My husband said this was his favorite thing) Everything you need is available. They have a little convenience store by the front desk for things you may have forgotten. Thanks to the breakfast, fitness center, pool and spa, lounge, library, etc. you really could spend a whole day enjoying the hotel. It is not just a place to sleep!
11. It’s affordable! You will not spend your entire vacation fund on this hotel. Considering what you get your money will go very far in this hotel!
12. The service! It was amazing! Each time I needed something someone was there and ready to help. The breakfast staff had each wore a smile and were very attentive. The front desk was very helpful and all about making our stay wonderful. The cleaning staff was phenomenal and went the extra mile. For example they even straightened our shoes for us! The lady at the bar was so sweet. I did not run into one person that was not looking for a way to make our stay wonderful!
Overall I loved The Country Inn and Suites. I felt special and like I was really on vacation. The luxurious accommodations sent me home a refreshed mom with happy kids. is a hotel you can feel comfortable with spending your money at. You can be confident in first class service and accommodations.
Find a local Country Inn and Suites here.