For our sponge bob party I was going with an underwater them. To go with the pineapple fruit bowl I wanted something blue. I discovered a recipe from jello that I changed up a little. It ended up being an amazing dip for our fruit salad. It only takes a few minutes to prepare followed by a few hours in the fridge.
- Jello (The flavor your choose will determine your dessert color) For Halloween choose an orange flavor! For Christmas try red or green!
- Cool Whip or Whipped topping of your choice
2. Stir until fully disolved or about 2 minutes.
3. Add your cool whip to the bowl and stir or whisk until blended.
4. Once blended it will look like this. Place in the refrigerator for about 8 hours to set.