I am so excited to hear about the New Best Buy! Have you heard about the changes they are making to make your shopping more enjoyable and helpful? Experience a showroom environment that feels like a home, not a store, complete with family room, outdoor patio and dedicated home theater. For new home entertainment visit the all-new Magnolia® Design Center located inside the redesigned Best Buy store. For your kitchen, whether you are updating or remodeling, Pacific Kitchen & Home has brands and selection not often found under one roof. For new technology there is no more guessing needed! At Best Buy Mobile store-within-a-store, trained specialists provide informed, impartial advice to help you make the most of your device.
Here are some of the major updates that are going to be fabulous:
- An expanded Geek Squad precinct, which can help make understanding your gadgets easier
- Eye-level displays creating more opportunities to play with and discover the technology you love
- Digital registers located throughout the store to streamline the check-out process so you can get in and out faster than ever
- New in-store digital displays that update as often as our products do so you can be in-the-know with the latest information on all your favorite brands
For all of my Houston readers you can join in the celebration this Saturday October 13, 2012 at the following locations:
- Woodlands 1550 Lake Woodlands Drive The Woodlands, TX 77380
- Bay Brook 500 Baybrook Mal Friendswood, TX 77546
- Galleria 5133 Richmond Ave Houston, TX 77056
- Fry Road 20290 Katy Fwy, Katy, TX 77449
- West Oaks 2480 Highway 6 S, Village AT West Oaks Houston, TX 77077
For more information and to learn more about why the NEW Best Buy is going to ROCK visit their site.
To Celebrate the New Best Buy experience Best Buy is offering FIVE Living on Love and Cents readers a $25 Best Buy Gift Card! Now you can celebrate the new experience with you gift card! YEAH!