- White Vinegar
- Baking Soda (not powder)
- cups and dish
- food Coloring if desired
- dropper or spoon (medicine dropper works best)
- Pour the baking soda in a shallow dish or plate.
- Pour the vinegar into several small cups or containers.
- Add food coloring if desired to the vinegar.
- Take the dropper or spoon and let your child fill it up with the colored vinegar.
- Drop the vinegar in the baking soda.
- Watch the fizzy magic!
- Play with the textures!
Once you have completely covered the baking soda you will start to see a liquid substance form. Let the child run this through his or her fingers. It is a fun sensation and they will love it!