Pinterest Power Party {#1}

Posted on Jan 9 2013 - 11:30pm by Chrissy

Hey!  Happy Thursday, everyone!

Welcome to our official kick off of the Pinterest Power Party!

pinterestparty

Every Thursday we will be hosting a linky party that focuses on YOU, the readers!  Do you have an amazing DIY project, a frugal gift idea, or even a delicious recipe that you want to share?  Well, we want to see them and share on our Pinterest Board’s too!

How do I participate?

Easy!

First, Be sure you are a Pinterest Follower of your Host & Co-host!

Living On Love and Cents

The Taylor House

Help us spread the word and share the Party button above on your blogs too!

Then link up your favorite projects below, also, pin the two before yours!  Or, keep going and Pin as many as you would like!

But, wait!  There’s More!

Be sure to stop back every Thursday to see the featured Pin’s from the week prior!  Are you ready to party and get your Pin on?

1. Andrea Kruse January 10, 2013 at 10:24 am - Reply

Thanks for the linky! I will have to make note to come back each week.

2. JanetGoingCrazy January 10, 2013 at 10:34 am - Reply

Yay for pinning with Heather! Your pin of my site a couple of weeks ago is going crazy…and you know how I love the crazy! <3

3. Melissa Lawler January 10, 2013 at 11:04 am - Reply

What a great idea! Thanks!

4. Ellen Thrifty & Chic Mom January 10, 2013 at 12:22 pm - Reply

Thanks this i my first time joining in and finding lots to pin!

5. Lyuba @willcookforsmiles January 10, 2013 at 1:31 pm - Reply

I love your party idea, girls! Thank you for hosting :) Have an awesome week!

6. Joanne January 10, 2013 at 3:11 pm - Reply

Awesome! Thanks for hosting. I linked up, followed, added a link back on my blog and pinned a few!

7. Jenn/Rook No. 17 January 11, 2013 at 10:14 am - Reply

Thank you so much for sharing over on Social Fabric. So excited to be following your boards and looking forward to all of the inspiring discoveries to come!

Jenn/Rook No. 17