- 10-speed solid state control
- Direct-Drive transmission
- Easy-to-use 5-speed control
- Includes: Flat Beater, Dough Hook and Wire Whip
- Locking tilt-head design
- Tilt-head design allows clear access to the beater and bowl
- 325-watt heavy-duty motor
- 9-cups flour power
- Includes pouring shield
- Multipurpose attachment hub with hinged hub cover
- Planetary mixing action
- 5-quart stainless steel bowl with handle
This is sponsored by h.h.gregg and KitchenAid as well! Make sure you have read about their BIG “Mix Up Your Kitchen” Sweepstakes here. You can enter to DAILY here for your chance to win a KitchenAid 5-Quart Capacity Metallic Chrome 325-Watt Tilt-Head Stand Mixer. PLUS, Every daily entry gets you closer to the Kitchen Suite Grand Prize (KitchenAid Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Range Oven, Microwave, Stand Mixer)
Wondering what delicious treats you can make in this beautiful mixer? Check this out: (Note this is one of the videos you can share to enter the “Mix Up Your Kitchen Sweepstakes”)
Enter to WIN a KitchenAid RED Stand Mixer NOW:
Extra entries will include
Participate in the Pinterest Party.
How to enter:
Enter right here on Living on Love and Cents using the rafflecopter form below!
Disclosure & Important Notes: All items prizes will be fulfilled by h.h. gregg and KitchenAid. The image used above is an example and will not be the exact item that you receive. I did receive compensation for this post as in keeping with my Media Kit and Advertising Packages. All opinions are my own.