Last week I was asked to contribute to a silent auction at a local church. I was so nervous and wasn’t sure what I should put together! After thinking about it for some time, I decided chocolate! Chocolate is always the way to go! So, I created an Easter Basket Kit Kat Cake similar to the one that I made last year for Easter. And, I filled it with LOTS of candy! These make such cute cakes and are perfect for Easter or a birthday, plus they are pretty simple to put together.
All you need is a boxed cake mix, frosting, Kit Kat’s and lost of candy to fill up the center of your Easter Basket.
- 1 Boxed Cake Mix (follow instructions)
- 1 jar of frosting
- 36 Kit Kat Sticks
- Lots of Candy
- Make Cake mix according to directions.
- Bake in 2-9 inch round cake pans.
- Frost the first cake.
- Add second cake on top and frost.
- Line Kit Kat’s around the cake in a fence type pattern.
- Fill the top of cake with candy.
When I boxed up the cake, I added lots of extra candy in the package. I hope it went over well!
You can see the cake that I made last year by going HERE.
I would love to connect with you! Be sure to stop by!