Avocado Strawberry Power Smoothie Recipe

Posted on Mar 27 2013 - 12:38pm by Heather Brummett

A95ECECF-70D8-4EAC-9E30-D82E29A8F5A6-001

I have been incorporating fruit and vegetable smoothies into my daily diet the last few weeks. Many of you have asked that I share the recipes and I am happy to do so. I just experiment each day with what I have on hand. Today’s creation was amazing! Avocados are full of nutrients for the brain and suppose to boost energy so I created a sweet Avocado Strawberry Smoothie today. I used a little milk substitutes in this one, which I normally do not do, but it gave it a wonderful texture. It was so creamy and delicious and really energized me! I did not even have a cup of coffee today. That is HUGE! This is now one of my new favorites!

15F3C927-4A94-44E3-96D1-8651DF3A1090-001

Avocado Strawberry Power Smoothie Recipe

(makes 1 serving)

Strawberry Puree

• 6 fresh strawberries
  • 1 tablespoon honey (use local if possible)

Combine in the blender and Puree until smooth. Pour in your glass.

Avocado Blend

• Peel one ripe avocado
  • 1 tablespoon honey
  • 1/4 cup milk (I used Vanilla Soy Milk )
  • 1/8 cup water

Combine and blend until smooth. For a runnier texture switch between puree and blend. Pour over the strawberry puree.

You can enjoy as it is or mix well. Either way the sweet of the strawberries and the thick blend of the avocado makes the perfect combination. There is no milky aftertaste. It is delicious!

ENJOY!

1. financial help May 7, 2013 at 6:17 pm - Reply

When I originally commented I appear to have clicked the -Notify
    me when new comments are added- checkbox and now every time a comment is
    added I receive 4 emails with the same comment.
    Is there an easy method you can remove me from that service?
    Thanks a lot!

2. weeklyvolcano.com January 29, 2014 at 8:38 pm - Reply

Good day! I know this is kind of off topic
    but I was wondering which blog platform are you using for this site?
    I’m getting sick and tired of WordPress because I’ve had problems wih hackers and I’m looking
    at options for another platform. I would be fantastic if you could point me in the direction of a good
    platform.

3. wemakestuffhappen.com February 24, 2014 at 4:05 pm - Reply

I do not even know how I ended up here, but I thought this
    post was great. I do not know who you are but certainly you’re going to a famous blogger if you are
    not already ;) Cheers!

4. top rated paleo recipes February 24, 2014 at 10:27 pm - Reply

With havin so much content do you ever run into any issues of plagorism
    or copyright infringement? My site has a lot of unique
    content I’ve either created myself or outsourced but it seems a lot of it is popping it up all
    over the internet without my agreement. Do you know any ways to help reduce
    content from being stolen? I’d certainly appreciate it.

5. shop me va be o nguyen dinh chieu March 4, 2014 at 5:28 am - Reply

Since the admin of this web site is working, no uncertainty very rapidly it will be renowned, due to its quality
    contents.