If you are looking for a sweet treat that is fast and easy, this is it!
I had a bag of apples that were ripe. I did not want them to go bad so I decided to get creative. I used my favorite appliance, the microwave to make this easy dessert.
What you need:
- Brown Sugar
- Something to peel and core the apples
For a single serving
- 1-2 apples
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- Cinnamon as desired
- 1 teaspoon water
How to make easy caramel apple dessert.
1. Chop and peel your apples. I used an apple corer.
2. Put the apples in a shallow microwave safe dish.
3. Sprinkle with brown sugar.
4. Add water. The more you use the more “syrupy” it will be.
5. Microwave. If it is a single serving do it for 60 seconds. For each additional serving add about 60 seconds. The above dish took about 120 seconds.
6. Take it out and divide into single bowls if nessicary.
7. Add a dash of cinnamon.
8. Add ice cream to make it even more AH-MAZ-ING!