This is so much fun! I have always wondered how to make popcorn and cranberry garland. Tonight we tried it. What a blast. It is so easy!
Popped popcorn (air popped and cooled is best)
Cranberries (NOT frozen!)
Thread or fishing wire
How to make popcorn and cranberry garland:
- Thread your needles. One for each person.
- Make the string short enough to work with. If you have younger kids make it just over a foot.
- Tie a knot at the end.
- If you are using cranberry or other items, decide if you want a pattern.
- Carefully poke the needle through the popcorn and guide it to the end of the thread till it meets the knot.
- Continue with the popcorn, alternating cranberries if you desire, until you reach about a hands length from the end.
- Cut off the needle the thread close to the needle.
- Tie a knot.
- Connect the strands when done.
- Decorate the tree.