Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned in this post for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."
I recently joined Inflenster and I just received my first VoxBox. It is exciting!
I received Rimmel London Moisture Renew Lipstick in Shade 360, As You Want Victoria.
- I love the bright and boldness of the lipstick
- It goes on very smooth and feels great
- It is a great value
- smells nice
- I wish it would stay on longer
- This was not the right color for me. It was far too bright. I need to look for a more appropriate color.
- It does come off when you eat or kiss
What is Influenster? Have you heard of Influenster? I just signed up about 2 months ago. They send out products in VoxBoxes to members who are active on social media. They ask that you review the product(s) and share the brands via blogging, vlogging, tweeting, and other social media sites.
Let me know if you try it and what you think.