I am being provided with a complimentary Nutrisystem My Way program in exchange for an honest review. No other type of compensation was received.
Have you heard about the new Fast 5 from Nutrisytem? I was unclear about it until I opened my Nutrisystem Fast 5 box and jumped right in.
ALL-NEW FAST 5
Fast 5 is a carefully designed, one-week kit that promises a five-pound weight loss in the customer’s first week, backed by a money-back guarantee. Fast 5 includes seven days of breakfasts, lunches, and dinners, plus all-new shakes with formulations for men and women to meet their unique nutritional needs.
Nutrisystem Fast 5 comes with your first month shipment of Nutrisytem when you sign up for 28 day auto delivery plans. (Did you see my Nutrisystem box video?) This small box is clearly labeled as the Fast 5. It comes with a Daily Tracker and the Nutrisystem foods that you need. You will need to add in vegetables.
The Nutrisystem Fast 5 includes 7 breakfast, lunch and dinners and 7 of each of the two Nutrisystem Shakes specifically made for this portion of the diet.
- EnergiZING™shakes– Packed with energizing B vitamins, caffeine and green tea extract, the EnergiZING™ shake is formulated to boost metabolism and provides calcium and vitamin D.
- Craving Crusher™shakes — To fight hunger, the Craving Crusher™ shake features a unique blend of filling fiber and protein, and a nourishing mix of vitamins and antioxidants for optimal well-being. It is designed to help curb common dieting pitfalls, like hitting the vending machine at work or the snack cabinet at home in the late afternoon.
What do you eat on Nutrisystem Fast 5?
This portion of the system has been the hardest for me. It is a HUGE change from my previous way of eating. But after the second day I found I was craving less junk and was less hungry. I had to remind myself to eat! Here is a look at a daily menu:
- Breakfast: Nutrisystem Entree (LOVE the muffins) & Coffee with low fat creamer
- Snack: 1 EnergiZING™shake (I add some ice cubes and make it in my blender) & bell pepper snacks.
- Lunch: Nutrisystem Entree (So many yummy things to choose from) I like the chocolate bars with a HUGE spinach salad with bell pepper, cherry tomatoes and some seasoning. OR you can have an entree like the Kung Pao Noodles. Eat it as a soup with a side salad or add it to your salad. Crazy, but yummy!
- Snack: 1 Craving Crusher™shake & steamed carrots or roasted green beans.
- Dinner: Nutrisystem Entree and salad
- Drink: LOTS of water. You can also still enjoy your favorite diet soda or calorie free drinks. YAY!
If you follow this system closely you can lose up to 5 pounds in your first week. WHAT? They want to jump start your weight loss so that you want to continue.
After your first week, you continue on to the next portion of the Nutrisystem 28 day plan. For me, it includes SmartCarbs, like fruit, and PowerFuels, like nuts and milk. I can’t wait!