I love when I find an easy Easter craft for kids. This craft was so much fun to make. We made these Easter Egg Baskets using egg cartons. Great right? It is cheap and easy!
How To Make Egg Carton Easter Egg Baskets
- Egg cartons cut into singles or doubles
- Acrylic paint
- Foam paint brushes
- Pipe cleaners
- Hot glue gun
- Basket stuffers like grass and candy
- Cut your carton into single or double pieces.
- Set out paint on a paper plate. We used the cheap craft paint from Walmart.
- Paint each piece using a foam brush. Let the kids get creative. Try polka dot or stripe designs or mixing colors. Make it FUN!
- Let dry (They dried fast)
- Cut pipe cleaner in half.
- Place a small dot of hot glue on the inside of both sides of the basket.
- Attach your pipe cleaner handles.
- Fill with Easter grass or shredded paper and candy.
- Enjoy your creation!