Disclosure of Material Connection: I have received or will be receiving one or more of the products mentioned in this post for the purpose of this review. Regardless of my connection, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."
I am so excited to be planning a bridal shower for someone very special to me. It has been 13 years since I got married. WHAT? That is crazy! Sometimes I forget the joy that comes with that season of life. It is bringing me so much joy to shop for and plan for this shower. It can be overwhelming to shop for Bridal Shower Decor. Holy Moly! There are so many options. Here are my tips to help plan the perfect bridal shower and my shopping list. I need your help deciding!
1. Find out the theme and color scheme. For this wedding, she is doing a chic, Gatsby, glitzy, vintage type theme. The colors are beautiful pastels. I love the color scheme. I found inspiration on Pinterest. (Where all great ideas begin!) Turns out Gatsby Glitz is quite popular right now.
2. Ask her if she has any requests? Diet restrictions? Gifts or money? Alcohol or Punch?
3. Make an idea board. With Pinterest, this can be super easy to do. Search for all the ideas that make you excited. There are some great bridal shower theme ideas on Minted. Look at how elegant Classically Modern and Love Story is!
4. Get the guest list and pick out your invitations. Custom invitations are super easy! You can print them at home or order them printed. Since I do not consider myself super creative, I leave this to the professionals. Companies like Minted take all the stress off your shoulders. I discovered these stunning gold foil invitations. Beside being absolutely beautiful, I love them because they have designers that review and proofread your options. YES! They will make sure there are no typos, problems with your photo, and will make sure your requests are included in the design. Here is what I have picked out. I love the pink and gold!4. Decide on the menu. We are going to make mimosas, fruit, cupcakes, and other finger foods. YUM!
5. Buy and make the decorations. This is the super fun part! I am going to go thrift store shopping for some vintage items that will make this superglamified! Old glasses, vases, beads, lace, etc. To keep it easy on me, I turned to Minted for more bridal shower decor ideas. Here is my shopping list right now. I am still going back in forth on a few things.
I am torn between these 2 themes: Let’s Get This Party Started and Guapa Party Decor. Which would you choose?
Table runner: We are using burlap as a runner. But I like the idea of this table runner. It is only $22!
Serving dishes: I am searching the thrift store for these. I will also get some dollar store dishes and decorate them with glitter like I did with these DIY glitter wine glasses.
Table decor: Love these sparkly table tents to label each menu item. What a fun way to label things.
Every table needs confetti! I love that these coordinate. So cute!
They have some many great ideas!
Do you have any tips to share?
Which of the above ideas do you like the best? I need your help!
What would you add to make this bridal shower even more fabulous?