Hello! We are Heather and Joel, sharing our journey. Joel is a sports loving, fun dad and Heather is a people loving, nerd! She is also on a journey to loss weight. Most days you can find us at a ballpark with our kids. We share travel ideas, reviews, deals, coupons, crafts for kids, easy recipes, encouragement, and so much more. Welcome to our crazy word!
Each week Momondealz bring you a craft that you can do with your children that is fun, educational, and frugal!
Do you like Treasure? Do you want to win some? We decided it would be fun to create a contest for you. Who is ready to WIN!
This was week 30 for me on the Nutrisystem plan. I said last week I was recommitting! AND I DID! I got my Nutrisystem App ready and used it every day! It is GREAT for helping keep track of what you have eaten and what you still need to eat. On Nutrisystem it is important that you eat all of your servings. Many times it
Amazon has a sale on Organic Infant Formula. Save 15% when you enter code EBFORM33 at checkout. Plus, save an additional 15% when you combine the instant rebate with your Subscribe & Save order–bringing your total savings to 30% in addition to the already reduced price! Offer valid through June 30, 2011. Be sure you have signed up for Amazon Mom for great discounts on
Have you checked out LivingSocial’s Daily Deals? Each day, you get an email with huge discounts to restaurants, spas, museums, and more — all for 50-90% off!
I just found a perfect gift for my father in law! If you are still looking for a Father’s Day gift check this out!